For those wishing to participate in any in person or streamed yoga classes it is essential that you adhere to the following points
• I recognise that it is my responsibility to inform the teacher of any injury or illness at the start of every class
• I understand before commencing any activity program I should consult my doctor
• Modifications will be given but everything in this class is optional, our bodies are different from day to day, it is important to listen to them
• If at any time during the class you feel you need to rest, please feel free to do so
• While participating in the class if you feel any discomfort or pain at any time, please slowly come out of the pose and cease the activity if needed
• I am aware that yoga is not a replacement for examination, diagnosis or treatment from a medical professional
• I accept that the teacher is not liable in any way for any injury or damages to the person or property resulting from taking the class
Cancellation policy: 24 hours notice is required for any cancellation or changes to arranged class time or day. A fee may be taken for room hire, transaction charges, etc in the event of this. A full refund may be requested with 7 days notice.
Your data will not be shared with anyone and will be stored password protected.